It’s been an extraordinary whirlwind since the official launch of Fashionably Blonde! This past year I’ve really focused on believing in myself, pushing my limits, living life to the fullest, conquering my goals, and most importantly being happy. I wanted to take a moment to say HI and connect with all my followers both new and old. I’d love to introduce myself and what better way to get to know me better than sharing 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me new on my blog. Thank you all for your support and inspiration! I feel the love from each and every one of you.
1. I graduated from the University of Nebraska with a Marketing-Fashion Merchandising degree.
2. I lived in Los Angeles for 6 years to pursue opportunities within the growing fashion capital of the United States. I began my career at Hautelook | Nordstromrack.com, where I worked for over five years as a Logistics Coordinator. However, I always knew home is where the heart is and I planned to move back to my Midwestern roots at some point.
3. My husband Eric and I just got married in July of 2017! We are coming up on our 1 year anniversary and are still in full newlywed bliss. To see how he’s transformed my world in the past 4 years, I can only imagine what he will do with a lifetime. I am truly living my very own Happily Ever After.
4. My family is my world! I’m the oldest of 3 girls. My mother, Gay, is a ray of sunshine and the strongest woman I know. My sisters Stacie and Paige also reside in the Midwest and as their ‘big sis’ I’m proud of who they’ve become and flattered to call them my sisters and best friends.
Lastly, I can’t forget about our 2-year-old golden retriever Lucy! You may see them all pop up on the blog from time to time.
5. Losing my Dad to cancer in December of 2016 has been one of the biggest turning points in life. He will always be my superhero and his courage and bravery during his battle is an inspiration to us all. He was my biggest supporter and made me into who I am today. Everything I do will be to continue to make him proud.
6. My favorite vacation to date is when we traveled to Thailand. My husband and I spent 14 days in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket. To put it simply, it was the trip of a lifetime!
7. My life motto is ‘Do one thing each day that makes you happy.’ It’s something my mother constantly reminds us. Life is truly too short do to otherwise.
8. If I could have any superpower it would be to Time Travel. I would have loved to live in so many different time periods! First stop in my time machine would be The Roaring Twenties.
9. Favorite Book: She Means Business. Seriously, one of the most inspirational reads and what led me to start this journey.
10. If I could meet any famous person, past or present I would say Coco Chanel. She not only had impeccable style, she was an inspirational businesswoman and innovator who created timeless designs that still remain popular today.
That’s it! I’d love to know 3 things about you. Feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com or follow me on Instagram @jennalynnbroulette.
Let’s get to know each other in 3…2…1…GO!
Definitely feeling the Summer vibes in this dress!
Shop the look online here:
Dress // Lulus